We offer full and half day golf camps
4 & 5 Day Golf Camps - Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
This will be our 24th Season for hosting Junior Golf Camps
Juniors will receive instruction on all aspects of the game including putting, chipping, pitching, sand, full swing, short game, etc. and will play a minimum of 9 holes of golf each day.
The junior camp schedule is structured as Range practice Monday to Friday (9:00 am to 11:45 am) and on course play Monday to Friday (12:30pm to 3:00 pm).
Lunch can be included in our junior camp program; however, some may also decide to opt out of this program and bring their own lunch and/or snacks. Also many juniors either will bring their own snacks and/or money to purchase snacks from the snack bar.
Most juniors attending golf camp will have their own set of clubs; however, those that may be trying this or the first time or that do not have clubs, please note this on the registration form and the golf equipment will be provided for the week of camp at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE!
Attire / Footwear/ What to Bring
- Comfortable clothing / running shoes (golf shoes are NOT mandatory)
- Change of clothing / outer layers (inclement weather)
- Sunscreen, Hat
- Water Bottle (water is provided, but many still bring their own)
Early Drop-off / Late Pick-up Policy
Fox Run offers early drop-off and late pick-up at no extra cost for all weeks of golf camp! The junior golf camp program runs daily from 9 a.m. to 3 pm. Juniors will be supervised by staff before and after these times, however, there are no golf programs running. Please note on registration form should you require this service.
--- BONUS ---
Receive a $40 Lunch Voucher Card by registering for golf camp before May 15, 2020. Registration form and deposit must be received by May 15, 2020 in order to be valid. If registering more than 1 junior or if you are choosing multiple weeks of golf camp, then each junior camper will be entitled to receive one (1) $40 Lunch Voucher card for each week of camp that he/she registered for before May 15, 2020.
Rules and Conditions for Golf Camp Lunch Voucher Card
- Lunch Voucher card may only be used for the week of golf camp that the eligible junior camper is registered for during camp hours (9-3)
- Lunch Voucher cards cannot be combined and cannot be used toward payment of camp fees
- Lunch Voucher card is only for name of junior for which the card was issued
- Lunch Voucher card has no cash value
Lunch Voucher cards are only offered for 4 and 5 day FULL CAMPS.